We are waiting for you at the Gran Vía in Madrid
Hostal Go Inn Madrid is located on the Gran Vía, in the heart of Madrid, very close to the Puerta del Sol. From our hostel you can visit all the main points of interest of the city by foot: the Triangle of Art (Museums of Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen-Bornemisza), Plaza de Cibeles and the Palacio Real among others. The visitor will also have a varied gastronomic offer where to sample the most traditional cuisine in the nearby streets to our hostel.
The hostel is excellently communicated with Madrid’s metro and bus network.
- Latitude: 40.419641. Longitude: -3.701832
- Latitude: 40° 25′ 10.71” N. Longitude: 3° 42′ 6.60” W
How to get here from public transport from Madrid-Barajas Airport:
- BY TAXI: Will take 30 minutes. From any terminal, the tariff is fixed at 30€ including luggage.
- COMBINING TRAIN AND METRO: The duration of the trip is of approximately 40 minutes. If you choose this option, you will have to take the RENFE train at Terminal 4 and change at Chamartín station until Sol. From there, you can change to the metro Line 1 (light blue) and get off at the following stop (Gran Vía) or directly walk to the hostel, which is 300 m from the Puerta del Sol.
- BY BUS: The Airport Express Service will take you to Plaza de Cibeles in 40 minutes with normal traffic. Unic rate: 5€. Once there, you can take the metro Line 2 (red) at Banco de España station to Sol station. You can change to Line 1 (light blue) and get off at the following station (Gran Vía) or directly walk to the hostel, which is 300 m from Puerta del Sol.
From the Atocha and Chamartín train station:
- By Metro: if you travel to Madrid by train to any of these two stations, the metro Line 1 (light blue) will take you directly to the Gran Vía station. The exit ‘Calle Montera’ is right in front of the hostel. This stop is 50 m from the hostel so you simply have to walk down Calle Montera until number 47.
Nearby metro stops:
- Gran Vía – L1 (light blue) and L5 (green)
- Sol – L1 (light blue), L2 (red) and L3 (yellow)
- Callao – L3 (yellow) and L5 (green).
- Puerta del Sol: 300 m.
- Plaza Mayor: 800 m.
- Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza and Reina Sofía museums: 0.8 miles
- Retiro Park: 0.8 miles
- Madrid Río: 1.1 miles
- IFEMA Trade Fair: 6 miles